Ben Cooney was a short lived candidate for the Internet Party in the 2017 Election. His bio read,
“Hi, my name is Ben. I’m a 39 year old 6th generation New Zealander. I adore the Internet Party’s ideology and futuristic, proactive vision of updating New Zealand. Currently we are in the last phases of the failed neoliberal experiments of the last 30 odd years. I see that this has crippled our innovation, our people and our country. I stand for open source media and communications. I aim to open up our channels of media away from the corporate stranglehold that stifles informed debate and silences our unique and progressive collective voice. We must have the ability to hear our voices, music, art and culture and export it to the world and at the same time forge our unique and diverse identity as we move further into the 21st century.”Ben Cooney candidate bio
But he never went anywhere as far as I can tell and wouldn’t even be mentioned except for something I found out tonight. He appears to be the person who called Penny Bright an SIS informant in a video that was later used by Suzie Dawson to smear Penny.
He is also, presumably the Redstar mentioned in Suzie Dawson’s, A Diary of a Person of Interest which means that he had connections to Suzette going back years.
- Open letter to the Secretary of Internet Party NZ and Executive
- Problems with Tareq Haddad and The Freedom of Speech Society
- Suzi3d – The Anonymous Scandinavia video
- Suzie Dawson and the Whistle-blower
- Why Suzie Dawson? – The quick version!
- #1vs5i – Show me the money!
- Diary of a person of interest – Questions?
- Assassination Attempt on Suzie Dawson near Dome Valley?
- Suzie Dawson refuses to pay back a private loan from a Party Member
- Did the Internet Party enter the 2017 Election with less than 500 members?
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 14/06/2018
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 28/02/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 16/03/2019
- Who is Suzie Dawson? Exile or Fraud.
- Using the Christchurch terror attacks for page hits
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 10/06/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 26/06/2019
- Suzie Dawson: Rape Apologist?
- The Gatekeeper Files: New Zealand’s Traveling Circus Act
- The Gatekeeper Files: Unity4J Co-Founder’s Asylum Application Rejected TWICE
- The Gatekeeper Files: The Beginning of the End (Page 1)
- Penny Bright: Occupy Auckland wins Appeal against Auckland Council!
- Pastebin: Endarken AKA S. Dawson
- Transparency NZ: Suzie Dawson a blast from the past may she fare well in Russia
- David Farrar: The Full Looney
- Kiwi Kremlin Exposed
- Barret Brown: Why Suzie Dawson was removed from the Pursuance Project
- Being Honest: Considerations of a Julian Assange Supporter
- Llama: My Honest Response to Dishonest Accusations
- Whitney Webb: Fact checking Suzie Dawson
- Fred Look: Internet Party Secretary from April 2015 to June 2017