When I wrote Suzie Dawson: Exile or Fraud I hadn’t actually looked at how many donations had been made to her bitcoin wallet. That wasn’t the point. The point was she presented herself as Internet Party President and then asked for donations leaving it unclear whether the donations were for her or the Party. The Secretary of the Party later confirmed both that the donations were for her personally and that it was her wallet.
It does appear that the donations have been substantial though. Taking the three year average price of bitcoin it appears roughly NZ$59,000 has been donated to the wallet. Most of it coming after she became the Party Leader.
Now, she is using another bitcoin wallet as part of her 1vs5i campaign.
Bitcoin wallet from Twitter Page
Bitcoin wallet from 1vs5i page
- Suzi3d – The Anonymous Scandinavia video
- Suzie Dawson and the Whistle-blower
- Why Suzie Dawson? – The quick version!
- #1vs5i – Show me the money!
- Diary of a person of interest – Questions?
- Assassination Attempt on Suzie Dawson near Dome Valley?
- Suzie Dawson refuses to pay back a private loan from a Party Member
- Did the Internet Party enter the 2017 Election with less than 500 members?
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 14/06/2018
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 28/02/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 16/03/2019
- Who is Suzie Dawson? Exile or Fraud.
- Using the Christchurch terror attacks for page hits
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 10/06/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 26/06/2019
- Suzie Dawson: Rape Apologist?
- Penny Bright: Occupy Auckland wins Appeal against Auckland Council!
- Pastebin: Endarken AKA S. Dawson
- Transparency NZ: Suzie Dawson a blast from the past may she fare well in Russia
- David Farrar: The Full Looney
- Kiwi Kremlin Exposed
- Barret Brown: Why Suzie Dawson was removed from the Pursuance Project
- Being Honest: Considerations of a Julian Assange Supporter
- Llama: My Honest Response to Dishonest Accusations
- Whitney Webb: Fact checking Suzie Dawson
- Fred Look: Internet Party Secretary from April 2015 to June 2017