Daymond Goulder-Horobin was one of the people who Suzie bought onto the executive of the Internet Party and has been firmly in her court the entire time. He stood as a candidate in the 2017 Election and is currently IP Policy Chairman and a member of the executive.
Apart from that he doesn’t seem to do anything. As policy chairman he has not put any policy forth nor created any group in order to create policy. He appears to dabble in this and that not actually do anything at all.
His major failure, in my eyes, was not making a submission on the Privacy Bill, probably the most important Bill with concern to the Party to be passing through parliament that year that was sponsored by the head of the GCSB.
In many ways this is a great example of Suzie Dawson and the other Executive failing both the Internet Party and New Zealand. The Privacy Bill directly impacted on the Party’s objectives and was sponsored by the Minister of the GCSB who had included blanket exemptions for the security services and yet Suzie and Daymond knew nothing about it.
Later, when I reminded Daymond that submissions on the Copyright Bill were closing in a few days time he had no idea about that as well. As an executive member he would appear to have been almost as much of a failure as Suzie.
- Why Suzie Dawson? – The quick version!
- Diary of a person of interest – Questions?
- Assassination Attempt on Suzie Dawson near Dome Valley?
- Suzie Dawson refuses to pay back a private loan from a Party Member
- Did the Internet Party enter the 2017 Election with less than 500 members?
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 14/06/2018
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 28/02/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 16/03/2019
- Who is Suzie Dawson? Exile or Fraud.
- Using the Christchurch terror attacks for page hits
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 10/06/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 26/06/2019
- Penny Bright: Occupy Auckland wins Appeal against Auckland Council!
- Pastebin: Endarken AKA S. Dawson
- Transparency NZ: Suzie Dawson a blast from the past may she fare well in Russia
- David Farrar: The Full Looney
- Barret Brown: Why Suzie Dawson was removed from the Pursuance Project
- Llama: My Honest Response to Dishonest Accusations
- Whitney Webb: Fact checking Suzie Dawson
- Fred Look: Internet Party Secretary from April 2015 to June 2017