Fred Look was the Secretary of the Internet Party but left after Suzie Dawson became Leader citing her raising of unauthorised contracts for which he was responsible as Secretary.
Later he also cites other examples of Suzies leadership failures including,
- Raising invoices after the event to pay off contracts out of the broadcasting allocation for work that was either not done or unnecessary in the first place.
- Continuing to contest the election after the party numbers had fallen below 500 members.
- Failing to declare her leadership in a timely manner.
- Completely failing to campaign for membership renewals when required.
- Comments under Suzie Dawson: Exile or Fraud
- Guest post by Fred Look: Internet Party Secretary from April 2015 to June 2017
- 2017 Election expenses for the Internet Party
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 10/06/2018
- Suzie Dawson refuses to pay back a private loan from a Party Member