The Daily Blog describes itself as uniting 40 of the,”Top Left-Wing Political Commentators and Progressive Opinion Shapers” and is edited by Martin Bradbury. How it has come to my attention is that a friend of mine sent me an email saying,
- Suzie Dawson was guest blogging there
- He had tried to comment and anything questioning her claims was being censored
Actually, his exact words were,
The comments are being rigorously censored so that no suggestion that the veracity of her claims could be questioned are allowed through … I tried , also just tried posting a link to masonbee without other comment but both were dissapeared.”
Which isn’t very good to say the least. Now why links to my website would be censored there is fairly easy to understand. I consider Suzie Dawson to be a liar and a fraud and to top that off she tried to use the Harmful Digital Communications Act to censor me. There are serious questions that need to be answered about some of her claims and she refuses to answer them in any verifiable way.
That the Daily Blog should be running her content as a guest blogger and then censoring valid comments questioning her veracity is fairly interesting. In fact it is exactly the sort of biased inbred bullshit that shouldn’t be happening on a blog that unites, “Top Left-Wing Political Commentators and Progressive Opinion Shapers” (capital letters theirs).
Trolls are one thing but if your ideas don’t stack up you aren’t going to find out until to late if you live in a Daily Blog bubble. But, of course, you can’t believe everything you read on the Internet so I have designed an experiment. I recorded myself placing a comment on the Daily Blog. A perfectly valid comment that says,
OK folks, anything that Suzie Dawson says should be taken with at least a grain of salt. There are serious doubts about her assassination claims to say the very least. She has also been know to use the Harmful Digital Communications Act in order to try and suppress information about herself. Hmmmm…where is the quick version? https://masonbee.nz/why-suzette-dawson-the-quick-version/
And here is the video,
In a day, I will go to the Daily Blog and see whether they have censored me. Problem solved.
24 hours later…
And it looks like The Daily Blog is censoring comments. How disappointing.
- Open letter to the Secretary of Internet Party NZ and Executive
- Problems with Tareq Haddad and The Freedom of Speech Society
- Suzi3d – The Anonymous Scandinavia video
- Suzie Dawson and the Whistle-blower
- Why Suzie Dawson? – The quick version!
- #1vs5i – Show me the money!
- Diary of a person of interest – Questions?
- Assassination Attempt on Suzie Dawson near Dome Valley?
- Suzie Dawson refuses to pay back a private loan from a Party Member
- Did the Internet Party enter the 2017 Election with less than 500 members?
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 14/06/2018
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 28/02/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 16/03/2019
- Who is Suzie Dawson? Exile or Fraud.
- Using the Christchurch terror attacks for page hits
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 10/06/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 26/06/2019
- Suzie Dawson: Rape Apologist?
- Traitors of Journalism: Suzie Dawson and the Market of Victimhood
- The Gatekeeper Files: New Zealand’s Traveling Circus Act
- The Gatekeeper Files: Unity4J Co-Founder’s Asylum Application Rejected TWICE
- The Gatekeeper Files: The Beginning of the End (Page 1)
- Penny Bright: Occupy Auckland wins Appeal against Auckland Council!
- Pastebin: Endarken AKA S. Dawson
- Transparency NZ: Suzie Dawson a blast from the past may she fare well in Russia
- David Farrar: The Full Looney
- Kiwi Kremlin Exposed
- Barret Brown: Why Suzie Dawson was removed from the Pursuance Project
- Being Honest: Considerations of a Julian Assange Supporter
- Llama: My Honest Response to Dishonest Accusations
- Whitney Webb: Fact checking Suzie Dawson
- Fred Look: Internet Party Secretary from April 2015 to June 2017