In another effort to get the Internet Party Secretary Jo Booth to start disciplinary action against Suzie Dawson I have laid another official complaint. So far I have done so for,
And in each case I have provided evidence of my accusations. Also, in each case Jo Booth has refused to refer the complaint to the Executive Committee. Of course, this would be a process where the accused would be investigating herself so it is really a waste of time but what it does show is how utterly biased the Secretary appears to be when dealing with Suzie Dawson.
But, to prove my point. Yesterday I lodged a complaint against Suzie Dawson with, yet again, clear evidence of breaching the Party Objectives and bringing the Party into disrepute. The evidence referenced is contained in my response to her legal attack on me where she sought to have parts of my website taken down or removed and to stop me writing about her in the future.
An attempt that failed badly.
Yet again I am going to have to lay a complaint against Suzie Dawson as she has brought the Party into disrepute again by seeking to use the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015 to censor a Party Member. This is also a contravention of the objectives of the Party. Namely,
3.1.6 To champion the freedom of access, use, and delivery of the internet and digital communications in New Zealand
I enclose a copy of her allegations and my response and await your reply.
Complaint to the Secretary 26/06/19
The Secretary's response
No XXXX, I do not wish to accept your complaint. I suggest you cease from alleging anything regards the Party and engage constructively with the Executive to shape the future rather than trying to revise past history.
Reply from the Secretary 26/06/19
Again the Secretary misses the point. It is almost as if he is trying to be incompetent. There is no allegation against the Party in my complaint and if you look at my previous conversations with the Executive I was quite comfortably trying to engage them until Suzie Dawson took issue with me calling her out for spouting bullshit.
- Open letter to the Secretary of Internet Party NZ and Executive
- Problems with Tareq Haddad and The Freedom of Speech Society
- Suzi3d – The Anonymous Scandinavia video
- Suzie Dawson and the Whistle-blower
- Why Suzie Dawson? – The quick version!
- #1vs5i – Show me the money!
- Diary of a person of interest – Questions?
- Assassination Attempt on Suzie Dawson near Dome Valley?
- Suzie Dawson refuses to pay back a private loan from a Party Member
- Did the Internet Party enter the 2017 Election with less than 500 members?
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 14/06/2018
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 28/02/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 16/03/2019
- Who is Suzie Dawson? Exile or Fraud.
- Using the Christchurch terror attacks for page hits
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 10/06/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 26/06/2019
- Suzie Dawson: Rape Apologist?
- Graham Ellwood Pawned by Suzie Dawson
- Traitors of Journalism: Suzie Dawson and the Market of Victimhood
- The Gatekeeper Files: New Zealand’s Traveling Circus Act
- The Gatekeeper Files: Unity4J Co-Founder’s Asylum Application Rejected TWICE
- The Gatekeeper Files: The Beginning of the End (Page 1)
- Penny Bright: Occupy Auckland wins Appeal against Auckland Council!
- Pastebin: Endarken AKA S. Dawson
- Transparency NZ: Suzie Dawson a blast from the past may she fare well in Russia
- David Farrar: The Full Looney
- Kiwi Kremlin Exposed
- Barret Brown: Why Suzie Dawson was removed from the Pursuance Project
- Being Honest: Considerations of a Julian Assange Supporter
- Llama: My Honest Response to Dishonest Accusations
- Whitney Webb: Fact checking Suzie Dawson
- Fred Look: Internet Party Secretary from April 2015 to June 2017