Media Savvy was a company wholly owned by Suzette Dawson from 01 Feb 2012 to 25 Feb 2014 using Matrix Business Services as it’s place of registration. Curiously, Suzie Dawson has said that she was doxed,
After unsolicited and aggressive visits from Grace Haden that were extremely disturbing to myself and my children, followed by the publishing of my children’s home address and contact details, I filed police and Privacy Commission complaints, and had Grace Haden trespassed from my property.Archive Today
It was at the end of that year, just a couple of months later, that I was publically doxed, information about myself and my kids, our address, our phones numbers, were posted all over the internet.Person of Interest transcript
Yet her details appear to be publicly available on the companies register. Perhaps it was another address?
- Why Suzie Dawson? – The quick version!
- Diary of a person of interest – Questions?
- Assassination Attempt on Suzie Dawson near Dome Valley?
- Suzie Dawson refuses to pay back a private loan from a Party Member
- Did the Internet Party enter the 2017 Election with less than 500 members?
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 14/06/2018
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 28/02/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 16/03/2019
- Who is Suzie Dawson? Exile or Fraud.
- Using the Christchurch terror attacks for page hits
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 10/06/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 26/06/2019
- Penny Bright: Occupy Auckland wins Appeal against Auckland Council!
- Pastebin: Endarken AKA S. Dawson
- Transparency NZ: Suzie Dawson a blast from the past may she fare well in Russia
- David Farrar: The Full Looney
- Barret Brown: Why Suzie Dawson was removed from the Pursuance Project
- Llama: My Honest Response to Dishonest Accusations
- Whitney Webb: Fact checking Suzie Dawson
- Fred Look: Internet Party Secretary from April 2015 to June 2017