On September 10th, 2019 Anonymous Scandinavia posted a video featuring Suzie Dawson.
The original tweet can be found here but I have downloaded the video for two reasons. The first is that it will make it easier to find and the second is that if I link to it straight off Twitter people will be tracked by them. Hopefully @anonscan will forgive me for nicking it.
It begins with what appears to be a tweet by @JulianAssange from the 28th of August 2017 (search pic.twitter.com/gYJdelzd2S) which appears to be a retweet of the @DefendAssange campaign of what one commenter describes as,
They all want to vote in the screw, but hidden behind the podium it is really a screwdriver, ready to screw them allhttps://twitter.com/DefendAssange/status/902071000115933185
In the background is Mona Lisa by Nat King Cole playing and the image fades out to be replaced by a blank canvas where someone is drawing a rough rendition of the Mona Lisa.
Mona lisa, mona lisa, men have named youMona Lisa – Lyrics
You’re so like the lady with the mystic smile
Is it only ’cause you’re lonely they have blamed you?
For that mona lisa strangeness in your smile?
Do you smile to tempt a lover, mona lisa?
Or is this your way to hide a broken heart?
Many dreams have been brought to your doorstep
They just lie there and they die there
Are you warm, are you real, mona lisa?
Or just a cold and lonely lovely work of art?
On the second to last line at, “are you real” Mona Lisa explodes to reveal Suzie Dawson and then Mona Lisa explodes again before the video changes to money falling against a black background.
The video ends with Anonymous Scandinavia’s logo.
To me this shouts Suzie Dawson is a fake but I would be interested to hear other interpretations.
- Suzi3d – The Anonymous Scandinavia video
- Suzie Dawson and the Whistle-blower
- Why Suzie Dawson? – The quick version!
- #1vs5i – Show me the money!
- Diary of a person of interest – Questions?
- Assassination Attempt on Suzie Dawson near Dome Valley?
- Suzie Dawson refuses to pay back a private loan from a Party Member
- Did the Internet Party enter the 2017 Election with less than 500 members?
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 14/06/2018
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 28/02/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 16/03/2019
- Who is Suzie Dawson? Exile or Fraud.
- Using the Christchurch terror attacks for page hits
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 10/06/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 26/06/2019
- Suzie Dawson: Rape Apologist?
- Penny Bright: Occupy Auckland wins Appeal against Auckland Council!
- Pastebin: Endarken AKA S. Dawson
- Transparency NZ: Suzie Dawson a blast from the past may she fare well in Russia
- David Farrar: The Full Looney
- Kiwi Kremlin Exposed
- Barret Brown: Why Suzie Dawson was removed from the Pursuance Project
- Being Honest: Considerations of a Julian Assange Supporter
- Llama: My Honest Response to Dishonest Accusations
- Whitney Webb: Fact checking Suzie Dawson
- Fred Look: Internet Party Secretary from April 2015 to June 2017