If you have come here because of the video then you may as well jump to the list and start working your way through the reading. As far as I know everything is factually backed up but if you have any corrections, comments or questions then feel free to ask.
- Open letter to the Secretary of Internet Party NZ and Executive
- Problems with Tareq Haddad and The Freedom of Speech Society
- Suzi3d – The Anonymous Scandinavia video
- Suzie Dawson and the Whistle-blower
- Why Suzie Dawson? – The quick version!
- #1vs5i – Show me the money!
- Diary of a person of interest – Questions?
- Assassination Attempt on Suzie Dawson near Dome Valley?
- Suzie Dawson refuses to pay back a private loan from a Party Member
- Did the Internet Party enter the 2017 Election with less than 500 members?
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 14/06/2018
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 28/02/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 16/03/2019
- Who is Suzie Dawson? Exile or Fraud.
- Using the Christchurch terror attacks for page hits
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 10/06/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 26/06/2019
- Suzie Dawson: Rape Apologist?
Attack of the Grifters
People are used to seeing Suzie Dawson associating herself, or at least trying to, with famous activists or whistleblowers such as Assange, Snowden or John Kiriakou and naturally assume that she cares deeply about her cause, not donations.
They don’t want to believe that requests for money like,”Suzie is unable to work while her application is pending and donations are urgently required to sustain her young family during this time.” could be unneeded.
Unfortunately for her, much of the money she has received has been publicly recorded. See if you can guess how much…
There is also a version on YouTube.