In the early afternoon on the 15th of March, 2019 a man entered the Al Noor Mosque and opened fire on the occupants, killing many of them. Afterwards he travelled to the Linwood Islamic Centre to continue his killing spree. In all, there were 52 New Zealanders killed and 49 injured.
Apparently*, five hours later the activist and politician Suzie Dawson tweeted,
Media are asking why New Zealand intel agencies didn’t know about the fascist white supremacist mass killer/s in Christchurch?Twitter – It appears she has deleted the tweet, image below.
Answer – they were too busy squandering counterterrorism resources spying on @GreenpeaceNZ, @ManaMovement & activists like me:
That article begins with Suzie Dawson, includes her past work to validate the current narrative, the usual unlinked claims to either her alleged persecutions or self endorsement and ending with Suzie Dawson requesting money. This is fairly normal.
What isn’t fairly normal is the speed at which she leapt in to declare it happened because they had been spying on her. The Prime Minister of New Zealand was only just telling the Public that 40 people had been killed and that there were a number of other injuries. The country was reeling in shock and, as Suzie had so correctly identified, looking for answers. To give an idea of how blatantly shocking her exploitation of the attacks was, my first words after seeing the Tweet were,
OMG, and now your trying to promote your peice using the massacre of 49 people?Conversations with the Internet Party Executive
Followed a couple of tweets later by,
Really. I don’t want to talk to you. I’ll wait until my gorge goes down.Conversations with the Internet Party Executive
Suzie must has realised at some point the Tweet looked bad for her as well because she removed it. Fortunately I had already taken a screen shot. This was used as part of my complaint to the Secretary which in turn, as the complaint wasn’t answered, led to my writing Suzie Dawson: Exile or Fraud.
At a time when the Prime Minister was informing and trying to comfort the country, when schools had only just come out of lock down, and when questions were finally being raised by the media about the role of the Intelligence Agencies in New Zealand it looks like the President of the Internet Party decided to use the situation to promote herself and and her alleged persecution by pretending to have the answers.
*Time difference. 2pm on the 15th of March was 2am in Paris where the screen-shot was taken. So 7:15am in Paris is five and a quarter hours later. But, perhaps Twitter does times differently. If it shows her time then it was only four and a quarter hours after the start of the shootings. In that case it is a pity the tweet has been deleted as it would have had the exact timestamp.
- Open letter to the Secretary of Internet Party NZ and Executive
- Problems with Tareq Haddad and The Freedom of Speech Society
- Suzi3d – The Anonymous Scandinavia video
- Suzie Dawson and the Whistle-blower
- Why Suzie Dawson? – The quick version!
- #1vs5i – Show me the money!
- Diary of a person of interest – Questions?
- Assassination Attempt on Suzie Dawson near Dome Valley?
- Suzie Dawson refuses to pay back a private loan from a Party Member
- Did the Internet Party enter the 2017 Election with less than 500 members?
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 14/06/2018
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 28/02/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 16/03/2019
- Who is Suzie Dawson? Exile or Fraud.
- Using the Christchurch terror attacks for page hits
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 10/06/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 26/06/2019
- Suzie Dawson: Rape Apologist?
- Penny Bright: Occupy Auckland wins Appeal against Auckland Council!
- Pastebin: Endarken AKA S. Dawson
- Transparency NZ: Suzie Dawson a blast from the past may she fare well in Russia
- David Farrar: The Full Looney
- Kiwi Kremlin Exposed
- Barret Brown: Why Suzie Dawson was removed from the Pursuance Project
- Being Honest: Considerations of a Julian Assange Supporter
- Llama: My Honest Response to Dishonest Accusations
- Whitney Webb: Fact checking Suzie Dawson
- Fred Look: Internet Party Secretary from April 2015 to June 2017