After seeing Suzie Dawsons actions in Internet Party New Zealand, and looking into her past, there are certain themes that keep reoccurring.
What she says was done to her, and what she does, doesn’t make sense.
She makes all sorts of accusations about how she was targeted, all the way up to and including attempted assassination… but then shows no proof. This is very strange for someone who claims to be a journalist. Where are the photos, timestamps, police records, letters complaining to or requesting information from government ministers?
What she says she believes in and what she does doesn’t match up.
She professes to have backed the Internet Party from the start but was never a member until 2017 and when she became the Leader of the Party and she then forced out other executive members. Unable to continue as Leader due to the Electoral Act she then appeared as President although the same law disallowed her.
Despite professing to believe in and back the Internet Party, her actions were then to bring it to a almost full stop in New Zealand and gut the membership and executive. Sabotaging the party standing against the security services is very strange behaviour for someone who says the security services tried to assassinate her.
Publicly she supports journalism and whistle-blowing but when applied to herself she uses law-fare to suppress criticism.
What she says her monetary situation is and what we know of it doesn’t match up.
Large amounts of what Suzie does is also tagged with requests for money. Yet she sold a house in New Zealand for what was, according to one person, almost a million dollars and then went “traveling the world and writing about her experiences.” It is very inconsistent that a little over a year later she was “unable to work while her application is pending and donations are urgently required to sustain her young family during this time.” Additionally, her lack of interest in the Internet Party without funds looks like she is only an Activist where money is available.
It has also come to light that Suzie has been refusing to pay back $8000 in personal loans given by an Internet Party member and has instead threatened him with legal action even though she was paid over $25000 by the New Zealand Government and has had well over $50,000 in bitcoin donations alone since that time.
What she says and what she knows doesn’t match up.
She has inferred herself into the 88 people who were spied on illegally but fails to mention that probably 90% of those instances happened before she was an activist. She says she is the President of the Internet Party but leaves out it being a de-registered party with few members left due to her actions. She says ‘Diary of a Person of Interest’ is based on a talk she gave at Chaos Communications Camp but leaves out that she wasn’t invited, she just booked herself a time and started talking. There may not have even been an audience. The common factor in all these cases is that she says something to promote herself but leaves out the truth of the matter creating an extremely false impression.
Her choice of country for asylum doesn’t make sense.
She says she is being targeted for assassination for being a journalist and then moved to a country ranked 149/180 for press freedom with a long history of journalists dying. She says that she is against mass surveillance and then moves to a country with mass surveillance and starts promoting it.
The dichotomy of her adversaries doesn’t make sense.
On the one hand she paints the intelligence agencies as uber powerful, immoral organisations that control the world and on the other hand they are unable to assassinate a single person after multiple attempts, behave like children leaving notes to taunt her and use massive amounts of time, money and personnel to track her around the world for no particular reason.
I could go on…
And I could, but this is the quick version. 🙂
Look, the short answer about Suzie Dawson is that she isn’t who she says she is. Her actions don’t match her words or professed morals. I consider her to be a fraud and a liar. I expect you will make up your own mind but please question what you are told about her (including this) or by her,
- Why Suzie Dawson? – The quick version!
- Diary of a person of interest – Questions?
- Assassination Attempt on Suzie Dawson near Dome Valley?
- Suzie Dawson refuses to pay back a private loan from a Party Member
- Did the Internet Party enter the 2017 Election with less than 500 members?
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 14/06/2018
- Conversations with the Internet Party Executive starting 28/02/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 16/03/2019
- Who is Suzie Dawson? Exile or Fraud.
- Using the Christchurch terror attacks for page hits
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 10/06/2019
- Letter of Complaint to Jo Booth (Internet Party secretary) 26/06/2019
- Penny Bright: Occupy Auckland wins Appeal against Auckland Council!
- Pastebin: Endarken AKA S. Dawson
- Transparency NZ: Suzie Dawson a blast from the past may she fare well in Russia
- David Farrar: The Full Looney
- Barret Brown: Why Suzie Dawson was removed from the Pursuance Project
- Llama: My Honest Response to Dishonest Accusations
- Whitney Webb: Fact checking Suzie Dawson
- Fred Look: Internet Party Secretary from April 2015 to June 2017